This creative problem solver will manage all elements of our video pre-production, production and post-production process, including planning, scheduling and editing.
Videos will be used for multiple platforms like Facebook (Facebook Live), Google, YouTube, blog, etc. Some will be content in nature and others more directly advertisements.
We’re looking for someone who can easily grasp our brand concept and create compelling, professional content for our audience.
This position will work directly with our marketing manager, graphic designer and social media leads.
While a bachelor’s degree is preferred, a minimum of two years of professional experience in radio, television, film, sound or new media in a corporate environment is acceptable.
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables
- Collaborate closely with the team to facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations, if necessary
- Develop production schedules
- Reserve and rent equipment, if necessary
- Manage video library
- Evaluate analytics
- Ability to maintain brand voice and aesthetic
- Minimum 2 years agency and/or editorial experience
- Minimum 2 years producing/shooting video
- Familiar with high quality audio/lighting/editing techniques and software
- Understands how to connect with social audiences and drive eCommerce through great video content.
- Experience with food, fitness, health and wellness-related content or videos (experience creating food, fitness, health and wellness content for brands strongly preferred)
- A proven ability to create engaging original content online with a focus on key performance/success indicator: ROI, CTR, views, clicks, etc.
- A passion for advertising with the ability to concept, pitch, and champion ideas for brands
- Knowledgeable about best practices in creating effective sales videos
- An interest in and deep knowledge of the social web, including experience producing work for a variety of apps and social networks
- The ability to work as part of a team under tight deadlines
- A competitive drive – you enjoy winning and really going for it
- Ability to work in small teams, as well as go off on your own
- No ego, please — must take criticism in stride
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY:
- Please take a free typing test at one of these places:
(Must type faster than 35 words per minute)
If you pass, please make sure you share your WPM with your resume.
- Then, record a video cover letter of yourself telling us why you think you're a good fit for this job. Please also include your past experience or interest in skin care or the health industry. Upload the video to a video website like YouTube.com and copy the direct link.
- Email us at [email protected] with the link, your resume, WPM, and portfolio.
Thanks, We look forward to meeting you!
We, at Annmarie Skin Care are mothers, fathers, sons and daughters, just like you—so in addition to creating the best natural skin care possible, we are committed to creating a better, more sustainable—and in turn, more beautiful world.
what’s your skin snapshot?
Take the Quiz
Our skin is affected by many factors, including our environment, health, the food we eat, and more. Get your free personalized results and find out your skin snapshot!