We are a growing skin care company looking for an Operations Associate to join our fast-paced Operations team. Reporting into the Operations Manager, you will assist with inventory management, ordering and e-commerce product management.
- Create a Cost Analysis for new or bundled SKUs and create all SKUs with fulfillment centers when needed
- Responsible for product creation for new products and offers, including new SKU set up with fulfillment centers, UPC creation and PDP creation within Shopify
- Staying on top of product cost and detail changes within Shopify store
- Assist wholesalers with placing bulk orders and work with wholesale team to send out product samples
- Set up giveaways and offers with fulfillment centers
Inventory & Supply Chain
- Review projections with Supply Chain Associate for bulk and components to schedule out PO’s
- Create PO’s and place orders with component vendors through Anvyl
- Inventory control and place POs with products for our Favorite Brands Marketplace
- End to end inventory and logistics management - shipment and freight tracking to co-packing facilities and then to fulfillment centers
- Connect with vendors when there are discrepancies and find solutions
- Update month-end actuals and adjust projections with real-time numbers for accuracy
- Review monthly invoices from fulfillment centers and keep track of expenses
- Monitor expiration dates on all products
- Monitor inventory levels at fulfillment centers and make sure our warehouses have stock of all SKUs, including scheduling and monitoring bi-annual inventory counts
- Create commercial invoices and BOMs
- Work on daily solutions and the daily order report with our Customer Care Team
- Assist with Amazon and fulfillment to FBA warehouses
- 1+ years of experience in operations and/ or admin
- Previous experience working in inventory is a plus
- Experience with G Suite - Google Sheets and Docs - is required
- Experience with Asana, Slack, Shopify, Anvyl, Fulfillment Works is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multitask and manage deadlines
- An interest and/or passion for the health/natural beauty industry
- We are passionate about building a diverse and inclusive workplace. All are equally welcome!
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY:
- Please take a free typing test: http://www.learn2type.com/typingtest/typingtest.cfm (Must type faster than 35 words per minute) .
- If you pass, please make sure you share your WPM with your resume
- Please record a video cover letter of yourself telling us why you think you're a good fit for this job. Please also include your past experience or interest in skincare or the health industry. Upload the video to a video website like YouTube.com and copy the direct link.
- Email us at [email protected] with the link, and your resume.
Looking forward to meeting you!