Customer Care Specialist
Customer Care Specialist
We are a growing skin care company looking for a Customer Care Specialist. The ideal candidate will have experience in the customer support field and in the skin care world. You have an interest in natural skin care, organics, the healthcare industry, herbs & remedies, etc. You will work independently to solve individual customer issues, yet it is very much a team effort. We want our team to feel empowered to make decisions that will create efficiency for both the customer and the company. You must be able to communicate effectively with your team to let them know of any larger issues that arise as soon as they occur. This means you are a team player, punctual, highly organized, focused, and enthusiastic!
If you apply, you must be hard-working, caring, supportive and willing to be an ambassador for our company. We are looking for someone who has an interest in or even interested in learning the issues around the topics of skin care- toxic ingredients, natural herbs, lack of regulations, why choose natural and organic, etc.
Additionally, we're looking for someone who wants to make a difference and is passionate about being helpful in this support role. Customer love is very integral to this role. You're the first point of contact for our customers and we want to make sure you can treat them like family.
- You will be one of our skin experts at Annmarie Skin Care – guiding customers on which products to use.
- Must be extremely computer literate.
- Respond to customer questions, emails, voice messages efficiently.
- Be a reliable part of the team, completing any tasks assigned to you.
- Writing and storing responses to common product issues with a solutions-based mindset.
- Monitoring common customer issues and working to create solutions to solve them.
- Daily communication with marketing, inventory and operations teams, working together to problem-solve promotion and order related issues.
- Communicate with vendors to issue refunds and shipping call tags.
- Must be willing to create and follow systems.
- Must be willing to problem solve new issues as they arise.
- Must be able to use Google Documents, Spreadsheets, as well as being apt to learning new programs.
- Typing speed must be faster than 35 words per minute.
- Must have availability on weekends.
- Esthetician Experience is a plus but not required
- Experience with Google Suite, Zendesk, Shopify, Slack, Paypal, Klaviyo and Lastpass is a plus.
- This is not an entry-level position as we are looking for someone who is dedicated to and experienced in growing a successful customer service program.
- This is a full-time position and you will be required to work remotely from your home/office space.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY:
- Please take a free typing test: http://www.learn2type.com/typingtest/typingtest.cfm(Must type faster than 35 words per minute)If you pass, please make sure you share your WPM with your resume.
- Please record a video cover letter of yourself telling us why you think you're a good fit for this job. Please also include your past experience or interest in skincare or the health industry. Upload the video to a video website like YouTube.com and copy the direct link.
- Email us at [email protected] with the link, and your resume.
Looking forward to meeting you!