We get by with a lot of help from friends. Sometimes, we partner with conscious individuals in the wellness industry. Other times, we promote ethical brands we love.
That’s why our ongoing We Heart series has become so near and dear to us over the years. We vet these companies to ensure their business practices align with our company's values—checking everything from sourcing, to production methods, to certifications and more. You can rest easy knowing they all align with our standards for ethical, sustainable, and clean products.
Above anything else, we’re hopeful that the people and products we stand behind fit your lifestyle and fill in any gaps in your wellness—beyond organic and wildcrafted skin care. We love doing it. So today, we’re proud to present April's We Heart Sustainable Loungewear Roundup!
The concept is simple: we’re running down a few of our favorite sustainable loungewear companies from the past couple of years… and passing along exclusive savings. Scroll on down to check them out.
- MATE: MATE is a clean essentials brand, sustainably made in Los Angeles with non-toxic, natural, and organic materials. They believe fashion is not simply an industry, but an ecosystem, and a forever-connected circle in which we must protect people and the planet.
- COYUCHI: Fibers that come from nature are perfect just the way they are. That’s why each Coyuchi piece is designed with care and consideration—and 100% organic cotton. They never blend their fibers with synthetic materials like polyester and go to great lengths to keep their products clean and toxin-free.
- VETTA: At VETTA, they focus on fabrics that are beautiful but also sustainable. Textiles can impact the environment in a number of different ways, so they think about the impact as a whole and try to choose fabrics that have the least negative effect on the earth.
- HARVEST & MILL: Harvest & Mill clothing is made exclusively with organic cotton that is entirely grown, milled, designed and sewn in the USA. All of their clothing is carbon neutral, non-toxic and fully traceable.
- TENTREE: TenTree makes Earth-First essentials using the most sustainable (and comfortable) materials in the world. They believe that big change starts small. By planting 10 trees for every purchase, they hope to make big change accessible to everybody.