honest. wild. beautiful. scholarship program eligibility & application process
To be eligible for our scholarship program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college or university, OR be a senior in high school who has already been accepted to an undergraduate program.
- Be enrolled full-time
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
- Demonstrate a strong interest and commitment to issues and initiatives relating to making our planet a better place for all
- Create a short 2-3 minute video explaining what you’ve done, what you’re going to do, and what your vision is for a more honest, wild, and beautiful planet.
- Upload the video to YouTube and title it “Annmarie Skin Care – Honest. Wild. Beautiful. Scholarship Program – Your Name” (obviously, replace “your name” with . . . your name)
- Within the description of the video, place a link to this page (https://www.annmariegianni.com/scholarship-application/)
- Complete the form below providing your name, mailing address, telephone number, educational information, and email address. We will ONLY use your email address if we have any problems with your application or should you be selected as the recipient.
Please also indicate if you agree to allow Annmarie Skin Care to use your video for promotional purposes where your story might be featured on our YouTube and Facebook channels. We’d love to tell our community about the amazing things being done by students from all over the world.
Deadline And Selection
We are not accepting applications at this time.
About Annmarie Skin Care
We are an organic skin care company founded in 2009 with one simple goal of providing the best natural skin care products possible that are created with the highest quality ingredients using our proprietary Honest. Wild. Beautiful. process.
Below you’ll find links to some of our top products and top blog posts on our website.