Your skin care routine probably includes a facial cleanser and facial oil, but If you’re not using a serum, you’re missing out. Our serum options are what can take your routine from basic maintenance to actual change.
Serums are usually translucent aloe-based or aqueous solutions that are lighter than a moisturizer or facial oil. You apply your serum after cleansing and toning and before applying your facial oil. A serum's primary purpose is to deliver active ingredients directly into the skin. Serums contain tiny molecules that easily penetrate the skin, providing a high concentration of active ingredients to target your skin concern.
Because serums contain various active ingredients, you can target multiple skin concerns like reducing the appearance of wrinkles, dullness, discoloration, and fine lines. To reap the maximum benefits of this nutrient-dense product, you’ll need to use a facial oil as the following step after the serum to help seal in the moisture.
Further Reading: https://www.annmariegianni.com/what-is-face-serum-and-its-benefits/
The Night Serum
A new skin care trend is sweeping the market: night serums. We’ve seen so many other brands launching their newest night serum and we’ve had to stop and consider—do we want to offer that too?
Night serums are usually different than traditional serums. They often include more exfoliating ingredients like acids or retinol which can increase photosensitivity and make them less than ideal for the daytime sun. They can be richer and more moisturizing than typical serums since the expectation is that no makeup will be applied over the top. The biggest thing about night serums is that they are designed to work specifically with your skin’s natural replenishment cycle that happens overnight.
Your Skin Overnight
You see, your sleep cycle is a very crucial part of this whole system. When you sleep, your body goes into repair mode. Your brain sorts through the information of the day, your body repair cells, and your hormones are regulated. Your skin is rebuilding collagen, releasing toxins, and more. Skin looks brighter and fresher after a night of solid sleep. So incorporating a targeting serum into your bedtime routine that actually enhances the effects of restoration that is naturally occurring just makes sense.
Do You Need Another Product?
So, you might be wondering, is Annmarie Skin Care launching a night serum? The long answer is yes. We realized we already have the best option for you.
You see, we’ve opted to not create our own specialized night serum because we realized—we already have this. When you combine any of our serums with our Concentrated Boosting Elixirs, you will see the benefits and results you would if we did have a night serum all in one. All of the Annmarie Skin Care serums intrinsically work synergistically with the body—morning and night. With ingredients like hyaluronic acid, uva ursi, licorice root, Kakadu plum, apple extract, herbal flowers and so much more, our serums are working with your body to stave off signs of aging and keep skin fresh, bright, and hydrated. Using an Annmarie Skin Care serum overnight is exactly what your skin needs to restore and renew, and then when paired with active ingredients like the bioactive-A complex from our Revitalize Concentrated Boosting Elixir or peptides from our Hydrate Concentrated Boosting Elixir, you pretty much have yourself your very own customized Annmarie Skin Care Night Serum.
Create a Potent Overnight Serum Blend with our Concentrated Boosting Elixirs
Make your ideal night serum by mixing our Concentrated Boosting Elixirs with your most ideal Annmarie Skin Care Serum. You can completely customize your night serum based on your skin care needs. Check out the best combination for your skin care needs:
- Anti-Aging: Mix 3 drops of our Revitalize Concentrated Boosting Elixir, 1 drop of our Hydrate Concentrated Boosting Elixir, and our Wild Fruit Serum for the most effective anti-aging night serum. The Revitalize contains a bioactive-A complex that offers a retinol-like effect while being completely safe for your entire system. This specialty ingredient is derived from algae and is completely safe for your health (and MADE SAFE® approved) while still giving you all the results you want for your skin. It’s paired with buriti fruit oil and astaxanthin for creating an antioxidant-rich, potent, and highly effective skin elixir. Our Hydrate Boosting Elixir combines vegan peptides with a non-GMO vegetable sourced hyaluronic acid for ultimate hydration. Peptides are some of the most challenging ingredients to find that are MADE SAFE® approved, ones aligned with our view on clean beauty—effective and not damaging to our health. Our tried and true Wild Fruit Serum works to combat aging from multiple angles.
- Dark Spots or Sun Damage: Mix 3 drops of our Brighten Concentrated Boosting Elixir with our Citrus Stem Cell Serum. Tetrahexyldecyl-ascorbate (THDA) is our number one pick for vitamin C, and the reason it's featured as a key ingredient in our Concentrated Boosting Elixir, Brighten. Paired with antioxidant-rich sea buckthorn berry CO2 extract, this elixir is known to brighten (as the name suggests), tone the appearance of aging skin, reduce the appearance of dark spots and truly revitalize dull skin. The Citrus Stem Cell Serum uses powerful ingredients like Uva Ursi and Licorice Root to fight dark spots and restore skin.
- Loss of Elasticity: 3 drops of the Hydrate Concentrated Boosting Elixir and 1 drop of our Revitalize Boosting Elixir mixed into our Citrus Stem Cell Serum. Our Hydrate Boosting Elixir Our Hydrate Boosting Elixir utilizes vegan peptides with a non-GMO vegetable sourced hyaluronic acid for the utmost hydration. Citrus Stem Cell Serum uses citrus-derived stem cells to transform the look of your skin.
- Dry or Dehydrated: Mix 3 drops of the Hydrate Concentrated Boosting Elixir with the Probiotic Serum and a pump of our Rejuvenating Facial Oil. Our Hydrate Boosting Elixir uses hyaluronic acid and pairs well with the Probiotic Serum, which has the hydrating properties of the tremella mushroom and they both use Hyaluronic acid to effectively hydrate the skin. Our Rejuvenating Facial Oil uses organic golden jojoba oil and mongongo oil to richly moisturize. Combining the Rejuvenating Facial Oil with the serum and boosting elixir blend creates a rich, creamy texture that works perfectly as a night serum.
- Breakout-Prone: Mix 3 drops of our Revitalize Concentrated Boosting Elixir with our Citrus Stem Cell Serum. The Revitalize Boosting Elixir bolsters your skin’s natural exfoliating process using our unique bioactive-A complex, which is derived from algae and is completely safe for your system, while our Citrus Stem Cell Serum is ideal for softening the appearance of those dark spots left behind after a breakout using powerhouse ingredients like Uva Ursi and Licorice Root.
Less is More
Keep your counters clear by not adding yet another product to the many you already love. You don’t need a night serum; you can customize one far cleaner and more effective than the grand majority of what you’ll find on the market!
what’s your skin snapshot?
Take the Quiz
Our skin is affected by many factors, including our environment, health, the food we eat, and more. Get your free personalized results and find out your skin snapshot!