This letter was originally published in email on March 21, 2020.
I hope you and your family are holding up in these highly unusual times.
This is something that has taken us all by surprise and we have been working behind the scenes on how we can support our community. Soon you will start to see more emails from us with resources and tips, DIY content for times like these, invites for Q&A FB lives, our ASC work from home guide, and more. We want to also hear from you and we plan to help support you as we all move through this.
I also wanted to let you know that we continue to operate at 100%—maintaining our strict standards of quality and cleanliness in compliance with the WHO and CDC.
Here are some of the things we’re doing during this challenging time:
- Our teams are all working from home and minimizing exposure for their own health and the health of others.
- We've restricted all travel and events.
- We’re ensuring our supply chain is solid and we have reserves in place in case of further shutdowns.
- Our fulfillment centers are operating in full compliance as well.
- As a small company that relies on the support of our customers, we are deeply grateful for your loyalty and patronage. It means the world to us and our families.
These have been some long and stressful weeks for everyone, but I'm confident we're on the right path—and all healthy. I hope you are, too.
In times like these, it's important to stay calm and grounded in what we do best. We’ll continue to bring you the high quality products that support your self-care so you can take good care of yourself as we go through this together.
We, at Annmarie Skin Care are mothers, fathers, sons and daughters, just like you—so in addition to creating the best natural skin care possible, we are committed to creating a better, more sustainable—and in turn, more beautiful world.
what’s your skin snapshot?
Take the Quiz
Our skin is affected by many factors, including our environment, health, the food we eat, and more. Get your free personalized results and find out your skin snapshot!