The Annmarie Skin Care Team is Hiring For a Sales Representative!
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is general in nature and for informational purposes. It is not meant to substitute for the advice... read more
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is general in nature and for informational purposes. It is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. None of the statements on this site are a recommendation as to how to treat any particular disease or health-related condition. If you suspect you have a disease or health-related condition of any kind, you should contact your health care professional immediately. Please read all product packaging carefully and consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise, supplementation or medication program. Cosmetic products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. read less
Our team is growing again! We would like to add a Sales Representative team member to our Annmarie Skin Care Family! We place a lot of emphasis on our team culture and how we work together so we’re looking for someone who is sociable and who has an interest in natural skin care, organics, the healthcare industry, herbs & remedies, etc..
If you apply, you must be a self-starting hard worker with high energy. You are caring, supportive and willing to be an ambassador for our company and willing to travel 2-3x per month. We are looking for someone who has an interest in learning the issues around the various themes within the skincare industry — toxic ingredients, natural herbs, lack of regulations, why choose natural and organic, and a plethora of other topics.
Additionally, we’re looking for someone who is proactive in this position and sees things through. We are excited to bring someone on board who can be trained in the systems in place, but also have the enthusiasm and creativity to see their own ideas into fruition.
- Find new affiliate promotion partners including:
- Health Luminaries
- Online Mavens
- Social Media Mavens
- Find industry events to attend and meet potential affiliates.
- Attend industry events and meet with potential affiliates.
- Send gift packages to potential affiliates.
- Follow up and then work with affiliate manager to schedule promotions.
- Team up with other like-minded companies in health, fashion, etc. to cross promote on blog, social or in our packages.
- Previous sales experience recommended.
- Willing to travel 2-3x per month.
- Must be personable and willing to make phone calls.
- Must be organized and willing to follow up.
**Note: This starts as a three month trial period that will be considered for a permanent position, dependent upon revenue.
1. Please take a free typing test at one of these places:
(Must type faster than 35 words per minute)
2. If you pass, record a video of yourself telling us why you think you’re a good fit for this job.
Please also include your past experience or interest in skin care or the health industry.
3. Upload the video to a video website like YouTube.com and copy the direct link.
4. Email us at [email protected] your WPM score and the link to your video with your resume.