We're looking for someone who has experience in graphic design, and who has an interest in natural skin care, organics, the health care industry, herbs & remedies—Guy or gal, both are equally welcome!
If you apply, you must be a hard worker, have high energy, be caring, supportive and willing to be an ambassador for our company. We are looking for someone who has an interest in the issues around the topics of skin care—toxic ingredients, natural herbs, lack of regulations, why choose natural and organic, etc…
Additionally, we're looking for someone who is proactive in this position, and is a self motivator to see things through. We are excited to bring someone on board who can take direction well and be a problem solver in a fast-paced environment.
This position will start part-time in our Berkeley office and will transition to full-time.
- Work closely with our team's Lead Designer to produce works that follow brand guidelines and translate well across various print & digital media
- Stage and produce still life/product/food photography
- Create marketing collateral (banners, ads, images, web pages, cards, brochures, etc.) for social media, web, and print all based on our company style
Our Ideal Candidate
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Fluent in Google Apps (Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides)
- Experience in Print design
- Experience in Web Design an must (Familiar with responsive and mobile design.)
- Experience in Photography/Product Photography
- Experience in UI/UX design
- Experience in Video
- Experience in WordPress
Other Preferred Skills
How to Apply
- Please take a free typing test here, we're looking for at least 60wpm
- If you pass, record a video of yourself telling us why you think you're a good fit for this job—please also include your past experience or interest in skin care or the health industry.
- Upload the video to a video website like YouTube.com and copy the direct link.
- Send an email to [email protected] with the following:
- Your resume
- 4-5 samples of your previous work (specific to health and beauty preferred)
- WPM score—a screenshot of your result is fine.
- The link to your video
Annmarie Gianni is a mother, health activist, entrepreneur, and founder of 3 successful businesses. Over ten years ago, she and her husband, Kevin, formed a team and Annmarie Skin Care was founded to provide a clean, natural skin care experience using natural, organic and wildcrafted ingredients. After a few years of focusing on creating a successful skin care business, Annmarie was able to step away and focus on raising her kids. Today, you’d find Annmarie volunteering her time at her kid’s school, helping out at community events, going on trail runs, and spending quality time with her family.
what’s your skin snapshot?
Take the Quiz
Our skin is affected by many factors, including our environment, health, the food we eat, and more. Get your free personalized results and find out your skin snapshot!