Today we want to share what is possibly our most favorite morning routine (we have a few!) If you already have your basic skin care routine down, which you can read here, you will have half of what you need already.
This magical combo — which we’ll share in a second — never fails to get us out of bed in the morning and into the shower. Yes, it may be strange that skin care can make you hop out of bed, but we talk about how it does in the office here all the time. We look forward to using our products every day!
From the first time you use this special pair you will notice and feel the difference. Not only does it feel amazing, it’s quick and easy, taking the same amount of time to apply as it would take to wash with soap — and we know you don’t wash your tender face with soap do you?
So what is this magical combination?
Our Aloe Herb Cleanser and Ayurvedic Scrub when used together form a cleansing and gentle exfoliating duo that rival any other products available at your local spa, health food store or anywhere else.
If you have tried our Aloe Herb Cleanser you already know how creamy and soft it is. We think Kris Carr (New York Times Bestselling Author and raving fan) says it all, “I love the Aloe-Herb Cleanser. It leaves my skin fresh, clean and hydrated. Plus it smells like heaven in the springtime.”
Heaven in springtime, how wonderful does that sound?
Our creamy Aloe Herb Cleanser is a synergistic blend of herbs and oils to gently remove dirt, oils and dead skin, leaving skin clean, nourished and soft. Rich in antioxidants like Vitamin E and essential fatty acids help protect from environmental stressors.
It’s beautiful used morning and evening alone, but even better when combined with our gentle and aromatic Ayurvedic Scrub.
Our Ayurvedic Scrub is a special blend of Indian herbs, Moroccan Rhassoul Clay and herbal infusions. Full of minerals to nourish your skin, Rhassoul Clay is also a gentle powerhouse exfoliating and cleansing skin to leave your skin glowing and senses rejuvenated.
Heavenly might just be an understatement — you might wonder how that is possible, it is just skin care after all — but try it in the shower and we are pretty sure you will feel the same. Pairing the two together is a dynamic combo.
How to Use This Combo:
This combo is great to use anywhere from once a week to every other day. We love to do this in the shower, but of course you can do it anywhere. Play with it, and see what works for you, this is your routine after all, LOL.
Remember, our products also can double as an aromatherapy session, so we consider this a big part our wake-up routine. Using these products in combination, not only leaves your skin clean and silky, it will invigorate your senses as the fragrant blend of exotic herbal infusions mix with the heat of the shower. Senses alert and firing, expect your morning to start getting better right then and there!
1. Rinse face with warm (not hot) water to gently open pores.
2. Take 2-4 pumps of Aloe Herb Cleanser on the palm of your hand, add a some Ayurvedic Scrub and a little water and mix. Apply to your moist, warm face — working in an upward, circular motion. Always remember your neck and décolletage (that’s a fancy word for the upper part of your chest!) in your routine, it can be easy to forget them but they need love too.
3. Rinse thoroughly with cool (not cold) water to close the pores.
4. Spritz with our Neroli Toning Mist.
5. Moisturize as usual — if you use Serum apply that next, follow with eye cream, of course we love our Anti-Aging Eye Cream. Finally apply a thin layer of our Herbal Oils (we use Herbal Oil as our moisturizer) for a glow that will take you through the day and beyond.
And there you have it, 5 easy steps to jazzing up your Basic Skin Care Routine.
Have you tried this combo yet? What’s your favorite way to exfoliate? Do share below, we would love to hear from you.