Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
- What made you become an artist? Tell us your backstory.
- What does Wild. Beautiful. mean to you?
- Where was the inspiration behind this piece you submitted?
- How would you describe the style of your work? And how did it come to be?
- Tell us about your creative process.
- What do you do when you’re stuck in a creative rut?
- Any pre- or mid-designing rituals?
- What’s next for you? Anything you want to plug?
Last year, we announced the launch of our exciting new Featured Artist Tote Bag Program.
If you haven’t heard about it, we are accepting submissions for one of your designs to be featured on a limited edition tote bag. We’ll feature a new artist every season, and the tote bags will only have a limited edition run—making them that much more special. You can submit your designs here to possibly earn a spot on one of our totes for Spring/Summer 2020!
Today, we’re releasing our fourth limited edition bag, created by Katherinn Carvajal. You can check out more of her work here. Read on to learn more about her process and background in design!