I often have people ask me if I have any advice about how best to store and keep my skin care products. A lot of people are curious if there are any special storage methods that I advocate, simply because my products are completely natural and contain organic ingredients. I'm happy to share some of my favorite tips for storing prolonging the life of your Annmarie products!
Annmarie Skin Care: The Do's and Don'ts
- Keep your products out of direct sunlight. I use Miron Violet Glass to package my products in order to protect them from UV rays, but I still advocate keeping the products out of direct sunlight.
- Make sure that you keep your products (especially the powders) dry.
- Keep your products at temperatures between 74°- 76º Fahrenheit
- Keep your products in the refrigerator during the Summer months if your home is too hot.
- Don't get any of the powders wet, use a small spoon to scoop the product out
- Keep your products in your shower (except for the bodywash, of course)
- Leave any of your products in hot places, such as a car. You run the risk of allowing them to spoil in the heat.
“Teaching People About Beauty From the Inside Out”
We, at Annmarie Skin Care are mothers, fathers, sons and daughters, just like you—so in addition to creating the best natural skin care possible, we are committed to creating a better, more sustainable—and in turn, more beautiful world.
what’s your skin snapshot?
Take the Quiz
Our skin is affected by many factors, including our environment, health, the food we eat, and more. Get your free personalized results and find out your skin snapshot!