Caring for your Annmarie Skin Care Products
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is general in nature and for informational purposes. It is not meant to substitute for the advice... read more
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is general in nature and for informational purposes. It is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. None of the statements on this site are a recommendation as to how to treat any particular disease or health-related condition. If you suspect you have a disease or health-related condition of any kind, you should contact your health care professional immediately. Please read all product packaging carefully and consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise, supplementation or medication program. Cosmetic products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. read less
I often have people ask me if I have any advice about how best to store and keep my skin care products. A lot of people are curious if there are any special storage methods that I advocate, simply because my products are completely natural and contain organic ingredients. I’m happy to share some of my favorite tips for storing prolonging the life of your Annmarie products!
Annmarie Skin Care: The Do’s and Don’ts
- Keep your products out of direct sunlight. I use Miron Violet Glass to package my products in order to protect them from UV rays, but I still advocate keeping the products out of direct sunlight.
- Make sure that you keep your products (especially the powders) dry.
- Keep your products at temperatures between 74°- 76º Fahrenheit
- Keep your products in the refrigerator during the Summer months if your home is too hot.
- Don’t get any of the powders wet, use a small spoon to scoop the product out
- Keep your products in your shower (except for the bodywash, of course)
- Leave any of your products in hot places, such as a car. You run the risk of allowing them to spoil in the heat.
“Teaching People About Beauty From the Inside Out”