The Annmarie Skin Care Team is Hiring a Part-Time Writer!
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is general in nature and for informational purposes. It is not meant to substitute for the advice... read more
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is general in nature and for informational purposes. It is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. None of the statements on this site are a recommendation as to how to treat any particular disease or health-related condition. If you suspect you have a disease or health-related condition of any kind, you should contact your health care professional immediately. Please read all product packaging carefully and consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise, supplementation or medication program. Cosmetic products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. read less
Do you love clean, healthy beauty products that smell and feel great?
Are you anxious to work for a company that actually cares about its team members?
Ready to learn and grow while working?
We’re hiring a writer—a natural storyteller to produce blog articles for our organic boutique skin care company. The right candidate lives and breathes natural health, natural skin care, organics, the healthcare industry, herbs and remedies, etc.
We’re looking for warm, smart, engaging and professional writing that can provide our customers with the best possible information to help them be healthier and happier. You’ll be educating and inspiring women, ages 40-60, so you’ll need to have experience and be knowledgeable about women’s health as it relates to this population.
You need to be a thoughtful, dedicated worker who is passionate about organic health and beauty and excited about being an ambassador for a great company.
- Deliver 4 well written, engaging blog articles every month between 800-2000 words.
- Must be extremely computer literate and familiar with WordPress.
- Work with marketing team to determine the best content and stories for our customers.
- Provide well researched sources for articles that require scientific references.
Must be able to use Google Documents, some HTML, and WordPress.
This is a part time position. Office is in Berkeley, CA, but remote work is possible for the right candidate.
How to Apply
- Please take a free typing test here, we’re looking for at least 35wpm
- If you pass, record a video of yourself telling us why you think you’re a good fit for this job—please also include your past experience or interest in skin care or the health industry.
- Upload the video to a video website like YouTube.com and copy the direct link.
- Send an email to [email protected] with the following:
- Your resume
- 4-5 samples of your previous work (specific to health and beauty preferred)
- WPM score—a screenshot of your result is fine.
- The link to your video