Customer Happiness Ambassador
Customer Support (Happiness) Team Member/ Esthetician experience needed for a small growing company. Looking for someone with experience in the customer support field, and in the skin care world who has an interest in natural skin care, organics, the health care industry, herbs & remedies, etc. (Guy or gal, both are equally welcome!)
If you apply, you must be a hard worker, have high energy, be caring, supportive and willing to be an ambassador for our company. We are looking for someone who has an interest in or even interested in learning the issues around the topics of skin care- toxic ingredients, natural herbs, lack of regulations, why choose natural and organic, etc...
Additionally, we're looking for someone who wants to make a difference and is passionate about being helpful in this support role. You're the first point of contact for our customers so we want to make sure you can treat them like family.
- You will be one of our skin experts at Annmarie Skin Care – guiding customers on which products to use.
- Responsible for office support
- Pack and Ship parcels as needed
- Respond to customer questions, emails, voice messages efficiently.
- Must be extremely computer literate.
- Writing and storing responses to common issues.
- Monitoring common customer issues and working to create solutions to solve them.
- Communicate with vendors to issue refunds and shipping call tags.
- Must be willing to create and follow systems.
This is a full time, in-house position. Office is in Berkeley, CA.
- Must be able to use Google Documents, spreadsheets, and WordPress.
- Typing speed must be faster than 35 words per minute.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please take a free typing test at one of these places:
(Must type faster than 35 words per minute)
If you pass, please make sure you share your WPM with your resume.
2. Then, record a video cover letter of yourself telling us why you think you're a good fit for this job. Please also include your past experience or interest in skin care or the health industry. Upload the video to a video website like YouTube.com and copy the direct link.
3. Email us at [email protected] with the link, your resume, and WPM.
Looking forward to meeting you!