Annmarie Skin Care
Together, let’s explore the paths to emotional growth
Looking for support and community throughout the process? The Book Club will be launching in our private Facebook group this June, where you can find support from fellow Insiders, win prizes for your participation, and a lot more. Can’t wait to see you there!
How to participate in the book club
We’ll be conducting the Book Club entirely on the Wild & Beautiful Collective Insiders Facebook group (if you haven’t signed up yet, don’t worry—you still can at anytime). To participate, simply log into your Facebook account and head over to the Wild & Beautiful Collective Insiders Facebook page for more details as they come, including start dates, Discussion questions, and prizes.
Follow these two steps to participate:
1. Login to your facebook account
2. Head over to the private, Insiders-only Facebook group to stay on top of the latest posts about the book club.
Details about the book club
We’ll be diving into Growing Yourself Back Up: Understanding Emotional Regression to grow and learn from our behaviors and those around us over the next 8 weeks, with group discussions in the Wild & Beautiful Collective Insiders Facebook page, as well as a few video Zoom calls to be more “in person” with other Insiders, yay! Now that you’ve received your complimentary copy of Growing Yourself Back Up: Understanding Emotional Regression, here are some quick tips to get started before the first group discussion:
- Locate your favorite pen or pencil to jot down any thoughts that come to mind when you get started and along the way
- Why do we want you to read this book? Our very own team has learned a lot from this book that we are applying daily in both our personal and professional lives here at Annmarie Skin Care. A close ASC-family mentor shared this book with us and it offers life lessons everyone can learn and grow from.
- What we want you to gain from reading this book? We’d love for you to come into reading this book with an open mind and ready to learn and grow and leave after completing this book able to recognize when you may be regressing and know how to calmly and confidently work through it in a positive way.
The first group Discussion period is on Friday, June 5th.
We’ll be posting a question on the Wild & Beautiful Collective Insiders Facebook page related the the Introduction and 1st Chapter of the book as well as kicking off the book club with a group video conference (you will receive an email with the link as well as posted in the FB group) and then asking everyone in the Book Club for their goals and takeaways. We encourage you to reply to the weekly discussion post every Friday with your feedback. There will be prizes every week for your participation, of course, and for those who participated every week there is an opportunity to win a grand prize at the end of the Book Club! Don’t miss this, beauty.
1. Who can participate in the Book Club?
The Book Club is exclusively for our Insiders.
2. What if my book hasn’t arrived yet?
Please contact the Insiders team right here and they can help you.
3. What is the timeline of the Book Club?
The Book Club starts on Friday, June 5th and concludes on Friday, July 24th. Discussions questions will be posted every Friday, but feel free to comment on these whenever you have time.
4. Do I have to keep up with the reading timeline to participate?
Absolutely not. You’re completely free to reply or post to a Discussion topic at your own leisure. However, in order to eligible to win the grand prize at the end of the Book Club you must have participated in every Discussion.
5. Where do I find more information about topics, prizes, and more?
We will host the Book Club in the Insiders-only Facebook group so head there for updates and information as they come. The first and last discussions will be held "in person" over a video conference. You can find the link to those meetings in your email inbox and in the FB group.
6. How to join the Insiders Facebook Group?
If you haven't joined the Facebook group, no worries: you still can at anytime. Just head here to this page, request to join by clicking the blue button, and sit tight. A member of our team will accept your request and reach out when you've been admitted.