Annmarie Skin Care
We want to hear about your best self…
As part of our next Book Club, we’re doing something different and giving all of our Insiders the BestSelf.Co SELF Journal! The journal is tailored to keep you focused and on track to achieve your goals. We know you have your sights set on amazing things, so here’s the little boost to make it happen—along with a community to help you get there! Want some goal-setting inspiration and the backing of some stellar souls? The Book Club will be launching in our private Facebook group this January, where you can find support from fellow Insiders, win prizes for your participation, and a lot more. Can’t wait to see you there!
How to participate in the book club
We’ll be conducting the Book Club entirely on the Wild & Beautiful Collective Insiders Facebook group (if you haven’t signed up yet, don’t worry—you still can at anytime). To participate, simply log into your Facebook account and head over to the Wild & Beautiful Collective Insiders Facebook page for more details as they come, including start dates, Discussion questions, and prizes.
Follow these two steps to participate:
1. Login to your facebook account
2. Head over to the private, Insiders-only Facebook group to stay on top of the latest posts about the book club.
Details about the book club
We’ll be using the SELF Journal to achieve our goals together over the next 13 weeks, dividing our time between private goal planning and tracking sessions and group Discussion periods in the Wild & Beautiful Collective Insiders Facebook page. Now that you’ve received your complimentary copy of the journal, here are some quick tips to get started before the first group Discussion:
- Locate your favorite pen or pencil and keep it with your journal
- Decide on your goal(s)! If you need help deciding, try sitting down with a piece of blank paper and write out a list of your top priorities in life, wildest dreams, and anything that makes you happy. Then go through the list and pick your top 1-3
- Start tracking your goal on a Monday, ideally January 21st on the first day of Discussions (the journal is set up this way, so this makes it easier to use)
The first group Discussion period is on Monday, January 21st.
We’ll be posting a question on the Wild & Beautiful Collective Insiders Facebook page related to the first section of the journal—Your 13-Week Roadmap—and then asking everyone in the Book Club for their goals and takeaways. We encourage you to reply to the post with your goals or share anything that comes to mind. There will be prizes every week for your participation, of course, and for those who participated every week there is an opportunity to win a grand prize at the end of the Book Club! Don’t miss this, beauty.
1. Who can participate in the Book Club?
The Book Club is exclusively for our Insiders.
2. What if my SELF Journal hasn’t arrived yet?
Please contact Customer Happiness right here and they can help you.
3. What is the timeline of the Book Club?
The Book Club starts on Monday, January 21st and concludes on Monday, April 22nd. Discussions questions will be posted every Friday, but feel free to comment on these whenever you have time . 🙂
4. Do I have to keep up with the writing to participate?
Absolutely not. You’re completely free to reply or post to a Discussion topic at your own leisure. However, in order to eligible to win the grand prize at the end of the Book Club you must have participated in every Discussion.
5. Where do I find more information about topics, prizes, and more?
We will host the entire Book Club in the Insiders-only Facebook group so head there for updates and information as they come.
6. How to join the Insiders Facebook Group?
If you haven't joined the Facebook group, no worries: you still can at anytime. Just head here to this page, request to join by clicking the blue button, and sit tight. A member of our team will accept your request and reach out when you've been admitted.