Annmarie Skin Care
How to participate in the book club
We’ll be conducting the Book Club within our Wild & Beautiful Collective Insiders Facebook group (if you haven’t signed up yet, don’t worry—you still can at anytime) as well as a Zoom “in person” discussion to launch and wrap up the book club. To participate, simply log into your Facebook account and head over to the Wild & Beautiful Collective Insiders Facebook page for more details as they come, including start dates, Discussion questions, and prizes. Also, be on the lookout for pertinent information shared via email too!
Follow these two steps to participate:
1. Login to your facebook account
2. Head over to the private, Insiders-only Facebook group to stay on top of the latest posts about the book club.
Together, let’s build good habits and break bad ones
We love that our products make you feel wild & beautiful, and we want to extend that feeling further by building new good habits and breaking the bad ones. As part of our Spring 2021 Book Club, we’re gifting all of our Insiders Atomic Habits, which our very own Annmarie Skin Care team has read and cherishes. This book will teach you how to design habits that work for you rather than against you.
Looking for support and community throughout the process? The Book Club will be launching in our private Facebook group this May, where you can find support from fellow Insiders, win prizes for your participation, and a lot more. Can’t wait to see you there!
Details about the book club
We’ll be diving into Atomic Habits to learn the framework for becoming 1% better every day over the course of 6 weeks, with group discussions in the Wild & Beautiful Collective Insiders Facebook page, as well as a few video Zoom calls to be more “in person” with other Insiders, yay! Now that you’ve received your complimentary copy of Atomic Habits, here are some quick tips to get started before the first group discussion:
- Locate your favorite pen or pencil to jot down any thoughts that come to mind when you get started and along the way.
- Why do we want you to read this book? Our very own team has learned a lot from this book that we are applying daily in both our personal and professional lives regarding building good habits and breaking bad ones along with the mindset of becoming 1% better each day.
- What do we want you to gain from reading this book? We’d love for you to come into reading this book with an open mind and eagerness for identifying good habits and bad habits. You will learn from this book how to review your systems and get a plan that can take you to new heights.
The Kickoff Discussion is on Friday, May 21st.
We’ll be posting the discussion question(s) in the Wild & Beautiful Collective Insiders Facebook group for the Introduction and The Fundamentals sections of the book on Friday, May 21st. We also will be kicking off the book club with a Zoom group video for an “in person” discussion (you will receive an email with the link to this discussion and it will also be posted in the FB group). We will email everyone the discussion questions weekly on Monday so you have all week to think about the answers/feedback you will share when the post goes live on Friday in the FB group. We encourage you to reply to the weekly discussion post every Friday with your feedback! There will be random prizes that you can win for participation, of course, and for those who participated every week there is an opportunity to win a grand prize at the end of the Book Club! Don’t miss this, beauty.
1. Who can participate in the Book Club?
The Book Club is exclusively for our Insiders.
2. What if my book hasn’t arrived yet?
Please contact the Insiders team right here and they can help you.
3. What is the timeline of the Book Club?
The Book Club starts on Friday, May 21st and concludes on Friday, June 25th. Discussion questions will be posted every Friday, but feel free to comment on these whenever you have time. 🙂
4. Do I have to keep up with the reading timeline to participate?
Absolutely not. You’re completely free to reply or post to a Discussion topic at your own leisure. However, in order to be eligible to win the grand prize at the end of the Book Club you must have participated in every Discussion.
5. Where do I find more information about topics, prizes, and more?
We will host the Book Club in the Insiders-only Facebook group so head there for updates and information as they come. The first and last discussions will be held "in person" over a video conference. You can find the link to those meetings in your email inbox and in the FB group.
6. How to join the Insiders Facebook Group?
If you haven't joined the Facebook group, no worries: you still can at anytime. Just head here to this page, request to join by clicking the blue button, and sit tight. A member of our team will accept your request and reach out when you've been admitted.