Organic Skin Care Tips
Annmarie’s personal beauty tips
- Drink about 1/2 your body weight in ounces of filtered water a day.
- Drink and eat rich, raw foods like watermelon, green smoothies, green juices and salads.
- Exercise 3-4 times a week. I love to run, stretch, and do yoga on the floor or in a swing.
- Get a good night of restful sleep.
- Use a dry skin brush every morning.
- Think happy thoughts and believe in yourself. Say, “I am beautiful,” “I feel amazing,” or “I can do anything!”
- Keep your hair silky and smooth by washing it only 2 to 3 times a week. Once a month I rinse my hair with baking soda.
- Get outside. Take in the sunshine and fresh air.
- Cleanse and nourish your face and skin regularly using my full product line!
Annmarie’s step-by-step guide
Annmarie Skin Care’s guide to giving your face a radiant glow that everyone will notice:
Step 1: Dry skin brush every morning. For the face, avoid your eyes and brush lightly.
Step 2: Use four pumps of my Aloe-Herb Cleanser mixed with ½ teaspoon of the Ayuverdic Facial Scrub and a few drops of water (until it forms a wet paste). Massage your face for about a minute. Then rinse with clean water. Please take time for yourself and say an affirmation while doing this like, “I am beautiful,” or “I am strong.”
Step 3: Pat your face dry and spray the Neroli Toning Mist directly on your face. Three good sprays will work.
Step 4: Massage into your skin two pumps of my Anti-Aging Serum (more for mature skin).
Step 5: Use the Anti-Aging Facial Oil or my Coconut Body & Face Oil as your moisturizer. Dab it evenly on your face (avoiding your eyes). A little goes a long way!
Step 6: Once a week (more for dry skin) apply the Coconut Honey Mask for 15 minutes or more to get super soft and rehydrated skin.