- I have very sensitive skin and have to watch every ingredient. Where can I find a list of ingredients and is this list of ingredients complete?
Yes, the list of ingredients for every product is complete, in fact, I can guarantee it!
The most important thing to me, besides having the most effective line possible, is to have products free of nasty chemicals and to be able to show the world our ingredients with complete transparency. Many companies don’t add certain ingredients to their labels like Sodium Benzoate that are preservatives because they want their products to appear clean. We make sure all ingredients are listed on the packaging because we have nothing to hide!
If you’d like to see a list of ingredients in any the products, please click here and go to their individual pages. Everything is listed there!
- I want a sample kit, how do I get my coupon?
When you purchase a sample kit, we'll send you a $10.00 off coupon that you can use on your next purchase. This will be sent by email, shortly after you buy the kit.
You will get a coupon for each kit you purchase -- there is no limit -- just please note that you can only use one at a time and they can't be combined with other offers.
- When you say free shipping for these sample kits, do you mean free shipping anywhere?
Yep, anywhere in the world. Even Antarctica.
- How do I use my sample kit?
Great question! Please visit www.TryASC.com. Here is where you can download our brochure!
- How long to the sample kits last?
They are designed for a few uses and many people have told us they have lasted them a week. This is definitely enough time to have a great experience with the products!
- How do I buy Annmarie Gianni Skin Care if there’s not a retail location in my area?
If there is not a local retailer who carries Annmarie Gianni Skin Care, you can buy online from The Annmarie Gianni Skin Care Store.
If you love these products and would like to see them in a store near you please learn about our local store program -- click here.
- What are the expiration dates of these products?
Because of our unique blend of oils, herbs and extracts, these products last 12 months in temperatures over 70 degrees. Our facial and body oils last up to 3 years. If you prefer to have your products last longer then please keep in a climate below 70 degrees. You can store them in a cool place or your refrigerator, though they do not need to be stored in your refrigerator to last 12 months.
- Can I become a distributor?
To become a distributor, please click here and fill out our wholesale form. We will send you more information once we receive your request!
- Where do I order these products?
Annmarie Gianni Skin Care is quickly showing up in retail locations all around the US. Please visit this page to find out where you can get Annmarie Gianni Skin Care near you.
You can also buy online from the Annmarie Skin Care Store - click here.
- What is the difference between the Anti-Aging Serum and the Anti-Aging Oil?
Annmarie Gianni Anti-Aging Serum is a great product for tightening your skin, for fine lines, and to help even out skin tone. Annmarie Gianni Anti-Aging Oil is a fantastic moisturizer. These two unique products were made to synergistically work together
So for best results apply the Anti-Aging Serum first, then apply the oil immediately after.
- What if I have acne prone skin?
This is a great question!
To answer it, I would first look at what you are putting into your body. Sugars, excess fats (even good fats), soy, and dairy can all attribute to acne. Hormone imbalance and digestive unrest is also a contributing factor to acne issues.
Try adding lots of leafy greens, cultured veggies, and good omega 3 fats to your daily routine and see if that is helpful.
As for skin care, we have a great line for troubled complexions. Our Citrus Mint Facial Cleanser, Dead Sea Scrub, Rosemary Toning Mist, Herbal Facial Oil for Oily and Acne Prone Skin, and our Purifying Mud Mask, work together to leave your skin fresh, harmonious, and glowing.
Here's a sample routine to try...
- Step 1: Citrus Mint Facial Cleanser - Use morning and night to wash your face.
- Step 2: Dead Sea Facial Scrub (can also be mixed with cleanser) - Use in the morning only, two to three times a week.
- Step 3: Rosemary Toning Mist - Use morning and night after cleansing.
- Step 4: Herbal Facial Oil for Oily and Acne Prone Skin - Use morning and night if needed, also great combined with a toning mist, or as a spot treatment through out the day.
- Step 5: Purifying Mud Mask - Use once or twice a week, or as a spot treatment throughout the week.
We'd suggest getting the Oily Skin Sample Kit and seeing if this is helpful for your skin.
- I received the Dry Skin Sample Kit and my coconut body oil and or mask is solid. What do I do?
First of all thank you so much for your purchase! We just know that you will love these products as much as I do.
Please keep in mind these products are all natural and contain no artificial ingredients or preservatives. Coconut oil, in its natural state, will solidify at room temperature. It naturally melts and becomes liquid at 76 degrees Fahrenheit. To liquefy before use, follow these instructions:
- Put warm water in a bowl.
- Place the Coconut Body Oil in the bowl and allow it to sit for a few minutes.
- Shake it up really well.
- Use and enjoy!
Note: Repeated warming of the oil will not affect its quality or degrade its chemical structure.
I do apologize if softening the oil is a small inconvenience – doing so is just part of the fun of not having any chemicals or skin damaging alcohols in these products!