We're looking for someone who has experience in creative writing and content strategizing, and who has an interest in natural skin care, organics, the healthcare industry, herbs & remedies, etc. (Guy or gal, both are equally welcome!)
If you apply, you must be a hard worker, have high energy, be caring, supportive and willing to be an ambassador for our company. We are looking for someone who has an interest in the issues around the topics of skin care — toxic ingredients, natural herbs, lack of regulations, why choose natural and organic, etc…
Additionally, we're looking for someone who is proactive in this position, and is a self motivator to see things through. We are excited to bring someone on board who can be trained in the systems in place, but also has enthusiasm and creativity.
- Grow and manage our content strategy. We’re talking blog, email, social media, video, etc
- Create unique content that you can repurpose on multiple channels (an article that you can make into a video script and tease on social media, for example).
- Collect data on how our content is doing (analytics); use it as it comes to evolve our strategy.
- Go over our existing content to make sure it jives with the new, comprehensive content strategy you develop.
- Update existing blog posts for better reader engagement and experience, SEO, and calls to action.
- Edit and provide feedback to ensure all content is on brand and consistent in terms of quality, style guide, and messaging.
- Work with our marketing team to create an editorial calendar and strategy to engage our current audience and bring in new readers.
- Make sure our content calendar supports marketing, product, and other parts of the company, when needed
- Manage and edit work from a small team of writers.
- Outreach to potential (non-paid) contributors/ find and manage affiliate relationships to get high-quality content for the blog.
- Find new collaborations with cool, like-minded companies.
- Build and manage relationships with affiliate contributors and part-time writers.
- Assign and manage graphic design and video projects.
- Experience with WordPress is a must!
- Deep knowledge and passion for the health/natural beauty industry.
- Work with cross-functional teams including marketing, PR, and social media on an ongoing basis to provide support on content-related projects.
- Exceptionally detail oriented.
- Experience with content + video strategy and production (editing, shooting etc) is a plus.
How to Apply
- Please take a free typing test here, we're looking for at least 60wpm
- If you pass, record a video of yourself telling us why you think you're a good fit for this job—please also include your past experience or interest in skin care or the health industry.
- Upload the video to a video website like YouTube.com and copy the direct link.
- Send an email to [email protected] with the following:
- Your resume
- 4-5 samples of your previous work (specific to health and beauty preferred)
- WPM score—a screenshot of your result is fine.
- The link to your video